JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To absolutely anyone who would like to attend:

Rock Krawler Suspension would like to invite you to come on a trail ride with us on Tuesday April 3rd. We will be doing Metal Masher and Steel Bender that day. The place and time of meeting will be determined pretty soon and posted in this thread!

This is not limited to just JK's or Rock Krawler Customers.

If anyone has any questions, please let us know. We will be checking this thread regularly.

We hope to see you all there! We hope you have a safe week of wheeling in Moab!

Rock Krawler Suspension

·
Registered
353 Posts
i would love to come along on this but i am not sure i have enough jeep i am still waiting on Poison spyder to ship my front and rear bumpers and all four corners of the crusher flares. what are the trails rated at. i have a RK 3.5 xfactor mid arm running 35" Goodyear mtr kevlars.

·
Premium Member
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i would love to come along on this but i am not sure i have enough jeep i am still waiting on Poison spyder to ship my front and rear bumpers and all four corners of the crusher flares. what are the trails rated at. i have a RK 3.5 xfactor mid arm running 35" Goodyear mtr kevlars.
You are fine! Bring It! We will be glad to help you out if need be, but you shoud be good to go! These trails are easy!

RK

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definitely in for this run
Count me in!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Since Metal Masher and Steel Bender aren't very close together, are you going to run Metal Masher as a loop back to the parking area while skipping the last part?

Or, are you going to run it all the way through and drive highway 313 back to 191?

Curious to know, in case I trailer my rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Since Metal Masher and Steel Bender aren't very close together, are you going to run Metal Masher as a loop back to the parking area while skipping the last part?

Or, are you going to run it all the way through and drive highway 313 back to 191?

Curious to know, in case I trailer my rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good question. I may have to try to balance my tires.:faint:

·
Registered
586 Posts
in :bounce:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.