JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
You get a little more lift with RK. Parked next to a competitors "3.5" and our jeep was a good inch taller, that is with the rock hard bumpers, skids installed as well. Front rockhard not installed in the attached pic.

Other jeep had the same tires and shocks.

Ya made a good choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I'm gonna stick with the 35's for now but next set of rubber will be 37's. I really like the RK lifts. Gonna do the 3.5 and bilsteins.

Sent from my iBrick

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm gonna stick with the 35's for now but next set of rubber will be 37's. I really like the RK lifts. Gonna do the 3.5 and bilsteins.

Sent from my iBrick
Good choice! You will not be disappointed. As long as everything is dialed in properly it will ride as nice if not better than stock. Just be aware that it takes a lil bit of time for he bilsteins to soften up, they seem to be pretty stiff at first.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait till it gets in. My buddy just ordered a 2.5, I think it was a 2week wait. LONG TWO WEEKS!!! But you get what you pay for!!! MADE IN AMERICA!! Here's my current set up with a 2.5 BB. I have The JCR dagger stubby ordered and Evo sliders and rockstars.

Sent from my iBrick

·
V8 dreams
3,573 Posts
Man those wheels are hideous haha. Nice choice!! Everybody always ask where I got the black center caps from. I ALWAYS see them with the chrome.

Sent from my iBrick
that is my buddy's that we installed the 3.5 on, so i can't take credit lol. he did pick out a nice setup though:gluging:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.