JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Rock Krawler 2.5" X-Factor lift for 4 door Jeep Wrangler JKs. Also will work with 2-dr Jeeps, but should give approx. 3.5" of lift. Everything in the kit is brand new, it's complete, and everything is adjustable.

Can deliver within reasonable distance of Seattle or ship at buyer's expense

Reg. pricing is close to 2500, asking 1800 obo

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
45 Posts
What would you recommend in the 2.5-3.5 range? I do mostly overland trail driving not to much in the big rocks. Have a good amount of weight added to the jeep: RTT, bumpers, sliders and family weight. Thanks for the heads up..

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
I would look at metal cloak, they have several options in that range and are designed for heavier jeeps. One of the best lifts out there and have a very good ride both on and off road. You dont need the 6 pack shocks and their rocksport ride very good for the money.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Much appreciated I had my eye on that kit as well. I will go back to the drawing board and look at what my options are. Thanks again

·
Registered
322 Posts
I replaced my rk suspension a couple of months ago. The kit served me well and I had no issues with it, it was just time for something else. I replaced it with a metalcloak suspension and the ride was so much better and performs well off road.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
677 Posts
How about we keep this thread as a for sale thread and not a tech thread.

Just a suggestion... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts