JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any 1 have the Warrior Products Rock Barz? I am interested in how they hold up, how they lock with the Diamond plate steps, and are they slippery in the rain, etc. The Warrior Products photo shows the diamond side plate protection installed and I am not going to do that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
?

So no 1 has the "Warrior Products" Rock Barz?

·
Registered
997 Posts
They are very plain looking IMO. There are nicer rock sliders w/ steps if you are looking for protection without losing the step. For instance the ACE sliders. I don’t know the price of these but I would even rather have Rubi sliders instead of these and they can be found for sale cheap a lot here or on craigslist. I don’t think anyone has these on here off the top of my head, there are better options IMO.

-Dan

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks brother, all opinions are welcome, that's why I asked. I defiantly need the steps,more then the protection. My concern is the diamond plate? I have some time to decide, still shopping around, I will check the Other 1 out…

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

Thanks 4 the option, but I need some thing with a real step for the wife, that's what started this whole thing. I just was hoping that some 1 had them and could tell me how the diamond plate tread was? Some times. Diamond plate can be slippery, or if its not sealed right will rust along the edges where its cut? I'm very surprised that no 1 has these on there rig's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts