JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im sure he is lurking on here reading this and he got his panties all in a wad because i aske a guy to email me some info outside of the site due to polly perfomance being on the infamous blacklist.... needless to say i am done

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i guess i have been banned it says my acct is awaiting activation lol and all my profile info is gone oh well kind of childish if you ask me the way i look at it its im not out to please anyone ... and the last time i checked here wanst anyone on that board paying my jeep payment so they can get over it lol oh well

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh yeah...I thought you were familiar...I remember you now from over "their"....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome to Freedom. I don't know how much longer it will be before they figure it out "People don't need the BS" Their Moderators are Killing that Forum,I personally Like it here you can speak openly and give your opinions no matter what they are "Just ask Karnuvore" :smokin:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Well...you'll get plenty of both...and some good internet fisticuffs as well...but the nice thing is that at the end of the day (with some rare exceptions), we are all still friends here...welcome...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm still not banned over there. I used to be able to post and it would tell me that my post was pending a moderators approval. Now when I try to log in it tellsme the server is busy. If anyone here is over there still I'd like to know if it says banned by my name. Just pm me so the jackasses that are spying don't ban you too.

·
Openly Hostile
6,939 Posts
I'm still not banned over there. I used to be able to post and it would tell me that my post was pending a moderators approval. Now when I try to log in it tellsme the server is busy. If anyone here is over there still I'd like to know if it says banned by my name. Just pm me so the jackasses that are spying don't ban you too.
If you are on the throttled list you probably aren't banned.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
I couldn't find your name on the members list. :shaking: Three other jesters, but with a number in their screen names

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
With that type of comment, i'm sure they will ban you.

Those jackass's don't realize of the multiple accounts that we have:D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I don't think they realize how they are slowly going to kill that forum. That forum was the first Jeep Forum I belonged to. I met alot of cool people there but now that most are here Eddie and his life partnerscan kiss my arse. Eddie do you hear me? Would like a spoon so you can eat my arse? :thefinger::thefinger:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.