JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEITHER are mine but DAMN I wish they were!! Id love to have them and if I can come up with the money before you they are mine! LOL

Posting this for a friend who has a TJ

Complete NEW and BOXED River Raider skid plate system. $500 says she will ship but its on you.

Superior gift certificate valued at 500 will sell for $350 Her husband has pro rock 60's and doesnt need it.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be in Bristol for the race so I wont be at the truckfest. She lives in Ocala which is really out of the way.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Can you get me more details or PM me her number. Specifically if it is 4 dr, automatic, and powder coated. I am in Atlanta but go that way a lot. Thanks.

I meant to add that if it is to those specs, tell her to consider them sold.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Can you get me more details or PM me her number. Specifically if it is 4 dr, automatic, and powder coated. I am in Atlanta but go that way a lot. Thanks.

I meant to add that if it is to those specs, tell her to consider them sold.

I live in the Atlanta area and am going to Bristol also. If Rooster has room and you guys work out the details, I could bring them back to ATL for you.

That is assuming we don't get too drunk at Bristol and install them on my Jeep. ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I live in the Atlanta area and am going to Bristol also. If Rooster has room and you guys work out the details, I could bring them back to ATL for you.

That is assuming we don't get too drunk at Bristol and install them on my Jeep. ;)
That would be awesome!!!! Will definitely get you some beers for that one. I'm still waiting to hear back from him on details, but regardless that is great for you to offer a favor to a stranger. Kinda brings back a little faith in humanity and what not. Again, whatever happens, Thank you. :beer:

·
Registered
457 Posts
To Rotorhead.

Looks like I lost this deal but I again want to express my appreciation to your offer for pickup. I would send this as a PM, but mine seems to be erratic. Hopefully you are subscribed automatically to this thread. Anyway my company travels a lot and was wondering if you needed anything picked up as thanks to your generous offer. I am going to Destin Fl in the morning through Sunday. Other guys are hitting Raleigh NC to NYC back to Knoxville TN. Might be in DC but still in the air. I can't promise anything as far as time hacks but throwing it out there. Thinking about putting out a sticky of where I am going with time frames for others but it might not work. Need to think it over as to not be someone who leads to false hopes and all. Next time your in Midtown, (ya I know) let me know and I will follow through with this :beer:.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
To Rotorhead.

Looks like I lost this deal but I again want to express my appreciation to your offer for pickup. I would send this as a PM, but mine seems to be erratic. Hopefully you are subscribed automatically to this thread. Anyway my company travels a lot and was wondering if you needed anything picked up as thanks to your generous offer. I am going to Destin Fl in the morning through Sunday. Other guys are hitting Raleigh NC to NYC back to Knoxville TN. Might be in DC but still in the air. I can't promise anything as far as time hacks but throwing it out there. Thinking about putting out a sticky of where I am going with time frames for others but it might not work. Need to think it over as to not be someone who leads to false hopes and all. Next time your in Midtown, (ya I know) let me know and I will follow through with this :beer:.
No sweat man. Sorry you missed out on the deal. Have you checked out www.gatrailriders.com. It's a local club and we do at least one ride per month. No dues or mandatory meetings or any of that crap. Just good clean (sometimes) fun with a bunch of cool people.

Sorry I was slow to get back to this thread. I wasn't subscribed.

Oh and sorry about the Midtown thing. I lived down there for a little while, but I didn't fit in very well, plus I got tired of crackheads breaking into my shit. It is fun living right in the middle of everything though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts