JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't dealt with Marcus at RCO, you have missed out big time! You get to deal with a live human, get GREAT service, and LOW prices! What else do you want?
:beer::beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
X10,000!!!!

...and not just for major upgrades. I just ordered:

-Viking Offroad 3/8" x 80' synthetic winchline
-Poison Spyder hawse fairlead
-Viking Offroad snatch strap and tree saver
-ARB snatch block
-Warrior hawse fairlead license plate frame

And when Viking came back and said their snatch straps were back ordered 3 weeks, Marcus shipped me one he had ordered for himself and never used. I told him he didn't have to if he needed it ...but that's the level of customer service you get from River City Offroad. Rock on brother ...looking forward to coming down to Austin!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Marcus is the man! Great prices and great service!:beer:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Me to Bitches, Marcus is the man. Thanks again for you help.:beer:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Marcus is my hero haha Carefull he's FBI! :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I haven't had the chance to deal with Marcus on a business level but on a personal level I can tell you he is a great gut all around! Can't wait to get my jeep and get it built and get back on the trails with you brother!!!:beer:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
All I can say is I have ordered alot of products through marcus, and plan to soon order alot more. If it was not for marcus, my build would not be happening. A great guy to deal with. :beer: When I get done, I may have to head to texas and do a little offroading a K2.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Im thinking about letting Marcus have my next born. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
i am another satisfied customer. I have probally been driving marcus crazy since xmas time with all my research questions about my lift. when it came time to pull the trigger it was of course with marcus on a sweet deal on rock krawler 3.5 x factor kit w/ bilsteins cant wait till it gets here by the way marcus ???????? lmao

·
Registered
931 Posts
he is the man! on saturday i had him order a xrc pro comp 8 winch with synthetic line and needed it for my buddys bday and got it on wednesday! showed up last night, took it over to his house and he was totally blown away! then when we got back home last night, hopped on the computer and ordered besttop soft top head liner and a 1" more body lift. great guy, great customer service! :beer:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I heard he pisses gold and can almost walk on water! Plus I think he's the reason UPS is still in business. J/K the dude is awesome and he makes you want to spend more money!
Any non believers I dare you to give him a call!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well it does say alot if you look at the all the texas guys buying junk from him. I'd love not to pay that 8% tax but in the end I do. The only way it could be any better is if he would get an out of state address :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts