JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a shout out to Marcus for a killer deal on gears and master install kits. Awesome pricing, and professional one on one customer service. Will buy from again!

Thanks Marcus!

Now I just need to finish the build...

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Meh .... Marcus sucks

Jk Marcus you rock :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Have heard nothing but good things about Marcus. That damn state sales tax though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have never dealt with anyone as consistently reliable and willing to help as Marcus. Without that dude not one of the major parts of my build would have happened. outside US.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Have heard nothing but good things about Marcus. That damn state sales tax though.
Sales tax is definitely a hurdle, but we pay sales tax on everything else as consumers. Heck we can't even buy on Amazon anymore without paying sales tax. Why not support local business in your hobbies too? :beer:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Will definitely be ordering things from you soon. Do you have local pickup?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I made an offer and Marcus gave me a better deal than I asked for. I even got a tee shirt to prove it. Like what has already been said, RCO is much more than a web site.

Sales tax is an issue for most states. Amazon recently built a warehouse here in NJ so we have to pay sales tax. Prices are still competitive but you can't call Amazon ask "what's this bolt for?"

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Whoa, you got a t-shirt!? :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes sir, we are located in TX. Any other state, no tax!
Thanks Marcus. I'm actually in Dallas right now on a business trip. I have some parts at the line-x dealer getting coated and hope to get all that shhtuff put on this weekend. Then I need to give you a call. We will talk soon!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Pft, I live in Canada. So not only do I pay exchange to get it from Marcus, I either have to drive to the border (about an hour each way) pick up my parts, then cross the border and pay duty. Which is 13%.

And I still bought my lift there. As well, Marcus is getting all of my major purchases in the future whenever possible.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
While there are only two instances of my dealings with him, they were for high-dollar items and Marcus offered me good deals. One of those was to match a deal I found with other sources, but I had already placed that order.
Quick with a follow-up ensuring the order is correct, conscientious about keeping me informed...what more could you want?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts