JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dang, get this.... I decide to order new BFG 37"s on Tuesday morning. At noon I email Marcus at RCO. By 1 he sends me a quote (GREAT PRICE - 75 bucks less each than the Firestone store wanted). At around 3 I Pay Pal him the money. He somehow manages to get the order in that day and the tires shipped from a local distributer the next day. So on Wednesday at 10 am UPS was rolling them out of the big brown truck! By 4 I had em mounted. Now that is crazy good service. Thanks RCO!!! :beer: <beer is for me:devil:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
That's actually too fast.

Unfortunately......I believe that Marcus needs to take a step back and open his eyes to the catastrophic reality that this consistent attention to customers and quickly expedited shipping....is in fact a danger to all of mankind, due to the fact that it is gradually causing a tear in the time/ space continuum. Eventually, the balance of the Earth will become skewed, the polar ice-caps will melt at unprecedented rates, volcano's will come to life, Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie, California will fall into the Pacific, dogs and cats will rule the planet, bacon will become extinct, and the entire solar system will be on course for complete implosion.

Please slow down, Marcus. The future of the galaxy depends on it! :)

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Dang, get this.... I decide to order new BFG 37"s on Tuesday morning. At noon I email Marcus at RCO. By 1 he sends me a quote (GREAT PRICE - 75 bucks less each than the Firestone store wanted). At around 3 I Pay Pal him the money. He somehow manages to get the order in that day and the tires shipped from a local distributer the next day. So on Wednesday at 10 am UPS was rolling them out of the big brown truck! By 4 I had em mounted. Now that is crazy good service. Thanks RCO!!! :beer: <beer is for me:devil:
Thank you again for the opportunity to help Kevin! It's what I do best! :)

I get excited about ya'lls parts as much as you do and it's important to me that they get there quickly.

Again, thank you for supporting the home team and all of your kind words! :beer::beer: <- for me! :innocent:

That's actually too fast.

Unfortunately......I believe that Marcus needs to take a step back and open his eyes to the catastrophic reality that this consistent attention to customers and quickly expedited shipping....is in fact a danger to all of mankind, due to the fact that it is gradually causing a tear in the time/ space continuum. Eventually, the balance of the Earth will become skewed, the polar ice-caps will melt at unprecedented rates, volcano's will come to life, Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie, California will fall into the Pacific, dogs and cats will rule the planet, bacon will become extinct, and the entire solar system will be on course for complete implosion.

Please slow down, Marcus. The future of the galaxy depends on it! :)
:lol: Out of all this I like this the best:

"Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie"

The write ups would only need to be printed...they would do the work themselves.

Maybe one day I'll slow down enough to get some sleep. :bawling: Until then? :beer: (I had to delete a beer to meet the 10 image limit)

Marcus

·
Registered
292 Posts
Marcus is a great guy! He has spent way more time than anyone should have answering all of my questions to make sure I get things right the first time around. He has won my business with customer service that rarely exists anymore. Thank you River City Offroad :beer:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
He somehow managed to get me my Racelines when they were back ordered for several weeks shipped two days after ordering them. He's a parts magician.

·
Registered
931 Posts
thats why i have only dealt with marcus as of late. i know that his prices are going to be the best out there, and i know that i will get my stuff as quickly as possible. he's a great guy! :beer:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Marcus, cut the crap. It is not fair to companies with inferior service that you set the bar so high. Don't you understand that our government thinks it is supposed to guarantee equal outcome? That means superior performers must be penalized until they dumb down their service to the lowest common denominator.
Tom Daschle, the oh so enlightened former senator made this very clear when he complained the "Equal Opportunity Does Not Guarantee Equal Outcome." Of course thinking people said "No Shit Sherlock" but this moron is serious and thinks it must be changed.
So before someone in Congress passes a law making superior customer service an illegal unfair business practice, you must stop answering emails and voices mails as soon as humanly possible, stop getting out shipments faster than competitors are willing to do, and stop beating the big boys on price.
Lastly, move your shop out of low tax business friendly Texas and move to California. That's an order.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Marcus is the man! He is bringing his A game for sure. It is a pleasure to have him be a part of the Rock Krawler Team. The best thing about Marcus is he is genuine.

Rock Krawler Suspension

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Speaking of shipping feats and delivery times, I got my tracking number Tuesday for a RK tie rod...got the package today. Wurd.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Keep up the good work Marcus.

And since this is a full on Marcus love fest I will share my story.

I bought something from him that didn't ship with my main bunch of goodies (I ordered them long after the original order shipped) and he hand carried them to me while I was in Austin - after hours - out of his way. I was going to buy him and the Mrs dinner but he had to run.

Hows that for awesome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts