JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of changing out my lights to some Rigid LED. I was thinking of what to go with and looking for opinions.

I can go with either a 10" E-Series flood/spot clear combo bar for $380, or I can go with two dually clear flood and two dually clear spot for $380.

The combo bar would give me 20 LED's in one light bar, and the dually's would give me 16 LED's in four lights. Poison Spyder makes a nice fairlead mount designed specifically for the 10" lightbar which would make mounting simple. For the dually's, I can mount to on the light tabs on my LoD front bumper and then would have to find another way to mount the other two lights [probably the same fairlead mount].

Which method would you pick?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
What about a 4" or 6" in the middle and a dually on either side? Do they come in 4" or 6"?
I know they come in 6". I'm thinking about getting one as a back up light.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
I think I'd like the setup I described above with the 6" on one switch and the 2 duallys on another. That way I could have the 2 duallys only, the 6" only, or all 3 at the same time. Sure you could get 4 duallys and wire the 2 middle ones together and the 2 side ones together and get the same setup, but if you're never gonna run the 2 middle ones separate, then why not just get a 4" or 6"?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a 10" e series spot on the front bumper and 2 D2s driving patter on the windshield, it's like daytime :)
Planning on a 10" sr hybrid for a reverse light.
Check with XTORM , he's a vendor on here, to see what kinda deals they are running

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
one 10" led bar would alow for less wires to be run and give you some nice light output. If you were looking at the D2 dually's I'd vote for those.

mount up the 10" and you should be good.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish? A very broad area or more for cast distance? I would say d2 and 10 respectively.

Message spread by Paul Revere

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I've got some D2's on my windshield brackets. They are a driving beam and do a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After some more looking at Rigid lights, I might go with a 10" SR and a set of Dually D2.

I'm looking at mostly flood/driving lights to put a lot of lot in front of the vehicle. But also looking at the combo 10" bars since they also incorporate a couple spot LED's.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I have a 10" e series spot on the front bumper and 2 D2s driving patter on the windshield, it's like daytime :)
Planning on a 10" sr hybrid for a reverse light.
Check with XTORM , he's a vendor on here, to see what kinda deals they are running

Thanks for the suppourt Brother ! ! !

You the man ! ! !

Manny

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have spot pattern Dually's on my windshield and thinking about putting a SR 10" flood pattern on a fairlead mount as well.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I have spot pattern Dually's on my windshield and thinking about putting a SR 10" flood pattern on a fairlead mount as well.

-Dan
Getting ready to do the exact same thing after i saw MediaMaxim's rig.

Eventually pick up a KMA light bar and do a combo of 40" bar and a pair of D2 Floods.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
4 in the front and one in the back!

·
Registered
395 Posts
So I'm thinking of changing out my lights to some Rigid LED. I was thinking of what to go with and looking for opinions.

I can go with either a 10" E-Series flood/spot clear combo bar for $380, or I can go with two dually clear flood and two dually clear spot for $380.

The combo bar would give me 20 LED's in one light bar, and the dually's would give me 16 LED's in four lights. Poison Spyder makes a nice fairlead mount designed specifically for the 10" lightbar which would make mounting simple. For the dually's, I can mount to on the light tabs on my LoD front bumper and then would have to find another way to mount the other two lights [probably the same fairlead mount].

Which method would you pick?
What kinda lights do you have no? Wanna sell them? Pm me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts