JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I mistakenly ordered a rigid 10 inch part num 17871E instead of 17871. The "E" version seems to be only for a grill install but I can't cancel the order and I cannot find a picture showing the diff between the parts which is obviously in the mount. I have sent rigid an email but had no response. Does anyone here know? Thanks

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this, it looks to mount the same way as the rest of their lights. Wait til you get it and then see. I am sure that if it is not the same way to mount that you can fab something up for it.

http://www.ruralking.com/e2-10-original-e-hyperspot.html
Yes I found lots of pictures where it looks just like any other light bar but they specifically say it ONLY can be used with a grill kit. I am hoping for the best thoughts I am not going to be able to return it or sell it. You see I am in South Africa and we don't have too many GMC trucks here. Like none.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I would wait til you get it, I found the grille kit that it is supposed to be used with. The light looks just like all the other ones they sell.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for trying to help. I called Rigid and spoke to sales. They also dont have a picture and promised to send me a drawing but nothing. All they could tell me was what was on the web site which I already know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts