JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dammit...I sold my winch to pay for the bumper. Fucking Catch-22. Looks good though. I have light tabs on the bar so maybe they'll look alright there.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
for factory bumper folks -

now if somebody can figure out how to install them and make them "fit" and look "good" to replace the factory fog lights, I'll order them.:bawling:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dremel fiberglass creativity and some rattle can.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Once I get my BFH with brawler bar I am going to place them on it to see how I like it, but they will be the duallys not D2. It will be a couple weeks though:bawling:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't see how there isn't one person with these lights mounted to the light tabs. Guess I'll have to do it myself :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I would show you how everything looks... but I'm still waiting for my bumber. crossing my fingers for next week.:pissed:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am working out on the mount for the stock fog lamps. :)

This could take a few weeks :(

Manny
On a Brawler Lite or a stock bumper? If it's a Brawler Lite I'd be super stoked to see that.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am working out for the stock bumper :) . . . .
Oh well. Seeing the stuff you've done in the past I'm sure it will be very clean and look great...just no help to me :thefinger: Post up some pics.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was wondering if anybody had any pics of the cords and plugs on these lights. I recently put on the PSC BFH bumper with brawler bar and I'm going to run these lights as well, but I was wondering how long the cord was or if I'd have to custom order it. Any pics of your set ups would be great.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts