JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share my pictures outlining the improvement they make and the difference between the spots and floods.

Nothing on.

Headlights. - Yeah, not very good.

Headlights and fogs.

Just the floods.

Just the spots.

From outside the vehicle.

Driving.

They do make a great light!

By the way, don't bother with the covers, you'll inevitably do what I did and leave them on the bumper and lose one or both. I lost one. I'll just run without them now. :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks great, thats a lot of light in a small package. Still on the fence because of pricing.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great, thats a lot of light in a small package. Still on the fence because of pricing.
If you go with the Dually's, get the spots. I am thinking about getting the spot optics for my floods and converting them.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Looks like the spots have better coverage up close AND further out than the floods. Based on your pictures, I don't see why anyone would get floods.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Dually's or d2's?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duallys. The D2's must be insane!

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do they sell that?

I've got an e-mail into them asking just that question, but haven't heard back yet.
Since i'm probably one of a few people who have been nuts enough to take a Dually apart, I can't see why it would be a problem for them to sell you two pieces of egg crate shaped chrome plastic with some little lenses in the centers. I know they sell different lens configurations.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Since i'm probably one of a few people who have been nuts enough to take a Dually apart, I can't see why it would be a problem for them to sell you two pieces of egg crate shaped chrome plastic with some little lenses in the centers. I know they sell different lens configurations.
Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll call them if I don't hear back via e-mail.

If I can avoid buying spots all the better. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try these, I have the 4 inch ones on my 2007 jk on the bumper and they are bright!

plus they are a little easier on the wallet :)

Bulldog-Lighting Spikes

I also have the 50" on the roof now, now that is insane!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just heard back from rigid.

Shipping will have to be paid for by you both ways.* Labor and parts for a swap like this usually run about 50 to 75 dollars for both lights to get done.* If this is something you are interested in then please let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts