JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
First concert I ever went to was PF at Vetrans Stadium in 1994.

We were on the field in 15th row. I can only imagine how much better their effects have gotten since then. Can't watch teh vid just yet, but that gives me something to do later on...

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
THE Pink Floyd

Madcap laughs

RIP Syd

:beer:

·
Registered
647 Posts
sweeet! As far as im concerned, waters can dissapea.Im a Gilmour fan and love his guitar and sound. But, its very cool they are joining back up and might actually get to see them live

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what's good music?

Havent had anyone take the "your music sucks" road with me since grade school. Interesting.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Pink Floyd cannot be messed with. Your insults bounce off of them and shit all over any music to which you listen. Saying that Pink Floyd sucks is like screaming out loud that you are an idiot. That's not an opinion, thats just fact. :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
"Money" and "Another Brick In The Wall" are the only two songs that are remotely interesting to me from Pink Floyd. Some of you guys have been to a few too many laser light shows.

The Doors and Jimi shit on Pink Floyd.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I saw Roger Waters in concert last year and I have to say it was one of the best, if not the best concert experience I've ever had. The music was faithful to the album in almost every way which is especially noteworthy considering it wasn't Gilmour on the guitar. The visual effects and stage were beyond outstanding. It was incredible.

If DG and RW reunited, I'd absolutely be there for it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
"Money" and "The Wall" are the only two songs that are remotely interesting to me from Pink Floyd. Some of you guys have been to a few too many laser light shows.

The Doors and Jimi shit on Pink Floyd.
"The Wall"???? Never heard that song. Please send link.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts