JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, any steel blue Jk's out there with a bed lined grille??? Cause i've been thinking about bed lining mine but i wanna see how it looks before i do something like that. Cause idk if the contrast on it is gonna be enough to make it look right, like it does on a white jk.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I have a07 steel blue. I have the cans of bed liner in the garage. I have yet try it. I am with you on thinking it won't look as good a on other colors.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I think it will look good. Its all about the accenting. I did it to my deep water pearl and I love it/have gotten a lot of compliments. Granted I know your color is a bit darker than mine, but I still think it is enough of a contrast to make it work. Accent it with other black parts and it will look great.

Plus I just got my hands on another grille and bedlined that one. So if I wanna switch or get sick of it I still have my stock one. Call dealerhips or scrap yards etc.

Good luck :beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.