·
Vendor
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Awesome, finally! Order placed! I've been running around with self tapers ran through my headlight buckets for too long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, finally! Order placed! I've been running around with self tapers ran through my headlight buckets for too long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! Shipping now for you, glad we can help!!

·
Vendor
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look and feel like oem quality to me. Shipping was fast as it was on my door step 2 days after ordering.
Thanks for the nice compliment. Yes, these are molded with the same type material that the OEM units are made from. The fit and finish and quality are all on par with OEM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do these mount right to the core support? I'm in the middle of a rebuild and need all front lights. Can someone help me understand what exactly I will need or if these will work? Thanks sorry for the newbie question.

·
Vendor
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do these mount right to the core support? I'm in the middle of a rebuild and need all front lights. Can someone help me understand what exactly I will need or if these will work? Thanks sorry for the newbie question.
Yes, they "pop" in to your core support. If you have your stock core support you should be able to see where these go. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome! Having broken one of these once and been forced to buy an entire headlight for a replacement, this is fantastic. Gonna file this away for later

·
Vendor
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome! Having broken one of these once and been forced to buy an entire headlight for a replacement, this is fantastic. Gonna file this away for later
Thanks for all the support guys! We have been shipping these out same day / next day. Glad to hear there's a need for these!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts