JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a replacement TRE for the drivers side? What I have found so far searching are mainly for aftermarket tie rods, i am just looking to replace the stock one, preferably with a heavy duty one. Anyone know?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump bump bump. Seriously, no one knows?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Somebody on another jeep site upgraded there Drag link end - MOOG part # ES3624, meant for a 1-ton Ram. Don't know if this would work but you could look into it.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody on another jeep site upgraded there Drag link end - MOOG part # ES3624, meant for a 1-ton Ram. Don't know if this would work but you could look into it.
By "another site" do you mean, JKF? AKA the axis of evil? Hhaha. Just messing with yah. I dont think a drag link end will work for a tie rod being that they have different configurations. Thanks though.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
This won't fit the stock tie rod if that is what the OP is looking for. It will fit the Drag link.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This won't fit the stock tie rod if that is what the OP is looking for. It will fit the Drag link.
Yes. looking for a replacement tie rod end. Not drag link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts