JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are installing a 3rd row seat and are going to have to remove the subwoofer from my brand new Unlimited! (not lovin that) I wanted to know if anyone else has had to do this and if so..HOW? It is all one piece now?

Anyone know of being able to install 3rd row using Teraflex brackets and keep factory sub?

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
We are installing a 3rd row seat and are going to have to remove the subwoofer from my brand new Unlimited! (not lovin that) I wanted to know if anyone else has had to do this and if so..HOW? It is all one piece now?

Anyone know of being able to install 3rd row using Teraflex brackets and keep factory sub?

Thanks!
i understood that if you use the back seat for a 2dr wrangler the sub would be an issue.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
He is saying that you should extend the wires to reach under the 2nd row seat and fit in the space underneath that seat.

Removal is very simple, I removed mine simply to vaccuum. 3 bolts and a harness disconnection and that is it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
He is saying that you should extend the wires to reach under the 2nd row seat and fit in the space underneath that seat.

Removal is very simple, I removed mine simply to vaccuum. 3 bolts and a harness disconnection and that is it!
I see only 2 bolts where is the third?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts