JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an '18 Rubicon and all I want to do is get rid of the last owners preset radio channels. Can anyone PLEASE help me? The radio is a UCONNECT430.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Welcome to JKO.

I shouldn't but I will. Just tune to whatever channel you want then hold the preset button down for a little bit and it will change the preset channel to the new channel.

you need anymore help on like how to put gas in it? Ever think about reading the owners manual?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
There may be other stuff on there from the previous owner. You can do a return to default settings by simultaneously holding the menu and up/down buttons. It will take to some engineering menus, one of which is “return to factory settings.” Hold that in and it will clear all settings.

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
it's completely acceptable to respond & even hit our Welcome Room section to introduce yourself + the Jeep you've just received some premium support by landing-on the best Jeep JK forum around.

As a collective, we like pictures & yhe more members the better!
Maybe prove USMC to be incorrect in feelin like the ghost-whisperers of JKO ( supporting a 1st time poster usually results in a grab&run OP, never to be heard of again once thier issue is solved ) & is most-likely what he meant by his , " I probably shouldn't..." reply.

You could learn a lot more about your rig & also contribute content youll have as you build your new Jeep up .
It's a great group ! Welcome !

:wink_animate:

:jeep2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts