JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have a "how to" on how to remove blinkers and side marker lights?

I am getting ready to tint them and i can't figure out how they come off

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just an honest question here, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or a smarta$$, but why are you tinting your blinkers? They are there so others can see you. Why would you want to increase the odds of someone hitting you?

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an honest question here, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or a smarta$$, but why are you tinting your blinkers? They are there so others can see you. Why would you want to increase the odds of someone hitting you?
Main reason, for looks.

The light and reflector will still work. This VHT stuff does not reduce the reflector but it will dim the bulb shinning through the blinker.

I am doing a light coat of tint on them.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Main reason, for looks.

The light and reflector will still work. This VHT stuff does not reduce the reflector but it will dim the bulb shinning through the blinker.

I am doing a light coat of tint on them.
You would have loved the 80's. Back then everyone was tinting or blacking out lights.
I went the opposite route with the Jeep, mine are brighter than stock. I want to burn out some retinas, be seen.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You would have loved the 80's. Back then everyone was tinting or blacking out lights.
I went the opposite route with the Jeep, mine are brighter than stock. I want to burn out some retinas be seen.
ohh yeah, i was part of that. I had a 92 transam with gts black outs over the taillights...

Trust me, my headlights are brighter than stock and fog lights are also brighter than stock. The long range KC lights are on order, so maybe i can look into the future when i turn on my lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts