JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
Would've gone with 37's instead of 35"s. By the time I air down, those 35's get pretty small. Also would have gotten a lighter color (silver or white) as the dark blue shows all the "pinstripes" and always looks dirty. PITA to use touch up (and have it not be noticable) with some of those Mopar colors.

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
X2 on the Jet chip being useless
same with the airaid spacer
You are NOT allowed to have any regrets here.....You have too many boxes of new (undisclosed) jeep parts sitting in your garage. :D

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Dynatrac Diff Covers

Dynatrac diff covers. They are strong but the trackbars hits the raised ribs alot with my suspension setup. I've grinded on the ribs to reduce contact but they still hit. Next time I'm thinking of going with Riddler,Crane, etc...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hmm none so far sense I have none :thefinger:

On my last JK, SkyJacker shocks. They squeaked like crap after about 10k miles. Also, I was to new to all this to realize it BUT when I got them I ordered them for what was suppose to be a JK with 2-3" of lift yet the measurement was the same as the stock shock. Back then I didn't know the measurement for the stock shock...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
No regrets on my set-up so far but will eventually replace the 2.5" BB with a 4" longarm kit. For now the BB and 35" are good enough..

·
Registered
899 Posts
Not really a mod regret so to say, but I wished I would have been patient enough to have waited for the TeraFlex long arm kit to have come out rather than lift it before hand and then upgrade. I can't complain at all about the lift(s) that I have had on the JK, they have all been great. Started with a TF 3", upgraded to the TF 4" system w/flex arms and now to the TF 6" LA. Loving the long arm setup by the way.

If there was any sort of a regret it would have to be the Warn rear bumper/tire carrier. I like the bumper, but the mechanism, or pin really, for the tire carrier rattles pretty bad. Other than the rattle I really like the setup overall and the quality of the bumper/carrier, just don't like the rattle.

·
Vendor
2,526 Posts
i regret putting on my budget boost with 33's and then 4 months later doing a 3.5" lift with 35's. i wish i would have skipped the bb and went straight for the lift, it cost me a lot of money. The good news is it helped out a fellow JKer here on the board with my old stuff!:beer:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.