JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my RedRock Fab stubby front bumper installed this weekend! This is the version with the smaller front hoop to protect the winch. They also offer one with a larger front stinger. I was originally going to go with a bumper that allowed for a drop in winch for a little bit of a cleaner look, but I ended up with this one because it allows the winch to sit fairly low while fitting factory fogs in the bumper. And, it's nice to have easy access to the winch. I was very impressed with the build of the bumper - good welds, straight lines, and everything fit well. The bumper comes powder coated - I had it Rhino lined. The winch is a Superwinch EPi 9.0 w/Viking synthetic line.

I also have the front disco skid plate which seems strong and maximizes clearance while still protecting the disco motor. A few of the bolts were difficult to reach during the install, but everything eventually bolted up well (and I like the use of the flush fitting bolts).

And before I hear the "It's too clean" comments, there are a couple pics baptizing the new bumper and winch an hour or so after they were installed. :p

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
275 Posts
That turned out great!! Thanks again!!

FYI for anyone interested we have ramped up production and these are currently in stock ready to ship. Please visit our website at www.redrockfab.com for more information.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm sorry but being a new company we're really not in a position to offer any discounts at this time.

That said we do what we can to save on shipping costs when multiple products are ordered and shipped at the same time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks great man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.