JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to buy a RedRock Fab rear bumper/tire carrier. It is in good shape and slight cosmetic rust. Which can be cleaned up and painted without issues. It has no damage to it what so ever. It comes with all the hardware required to install it, including the "bumper" to mount on the rear tailgate. There is a mount for a highlift jack and cb antenna. It even has a plug that fills in where the stock license plate bracket mounts.

How much would you pay? Or what is a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Supply and Demand makes the going price for those pretty high.

Depends on how bad you want it really. I mean they don't make them anymore so he could sell if for retail price as far as marketing goes in my mind.

I mean you can't exactly tell the guy no that's ridiculous I will just buy it somewhere else.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have their front on my jeep and I talked to the owner after they closed about making a special run on their rear. If I had a chance to buy one used that was in excellent condition, I would jump all over it. I dont remember how much they were new, but it was not cheap

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i had their front and rear carrier on my last rig... i really loved them.. very nice design.. got a lot of people asking where they could get them... if you can get them for a good price they are well worth it... maybe pay around 1300-1500 ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts