JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Is it me or did it seem like Leno wasnt paying any attention to a word that guy was saying?
Ummm yeah, yep, ok that's nice. Yeah that looks good. Ok, yep nice looking welds. Yep let's go test drive it at highway speeds and talk over the wind noise with the window down. I may have missed a few yeps and that's nices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
That's sweet! I like that J8 kit.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I got wrapped up and watches 7 episodes from that link lol

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leno makes ballers look poor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Genright, I would call that guy out about taking credit for your work. That ain't right. Who is that Clown anyway. Apparently he got the 295hp pentastar when everyone else got 285.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
This is what was in the comments below the video and pics...

They gave Genright their cudo's.

tomn0731
Add FriendSend PM
If you like the fenders and bumpers, check out www.genright.com. GenRight is the original creator of those bumpers and fenders!
2/16/2012 4:37am ET
Flag It

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Genright, I would call that guy out about taking credit for your work. That ain't right. Who is that Clown anyway. Apparently he got the 295hp pentastar when everyone else got 285.
This is what was in the comments below the video and pics...

They gave Genright their cudo's.

tomn0731
Add FriendSend PM
If you like the fenders and bumpers, check out www.genright.com. GenRight is the original creator of those bumpers and fenders!
2/16/2012 4:37am ET
Flag It

^^ That was my post on the page...the user name is my initial of my last name and birthday. :) I sent the link to GenRight and Tony confirmed the GenRight Off-Road team makes the bumpers for him with the slight modifications of the added crossbars on the front bumper and the added tubular "step" on the back bumper. :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts