JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys....how about adding a Red Star next to your handle...I see 9 at this very instant woefully naked.:smokin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
What? Are you getting a cut?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Everyone benefits from supporting this site!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C'mon tgrt...it's painless...I changed my mind when I saw that it was not a recurring thing...just do it...this way I can get my 33.33% commission.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Jeezzuzhcrisco....there are now 12 cheap skates...I mean, new guys who may not know about the Red Star:smokin:

They can't all be tightwads, can they...they own a JK???

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I nominate Dustoff '68 as...

The Red Star Welcome Wagon Committee Chairman.

Do i hear a second? :D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Didn't know about the whole red star thing.

Anyhow, I should have one now.
Excellent!

I know that just from the Hood Lift Discount from our great vendor made this donation look like nothing! And thats just the beginning!

Pay it forward!

Your Karma jar is getting low!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, JimP definitely had a part in me getting the red star. It's cool that my avatar is allowed here as well.

·
Registered
387 Posts
did you see the thread on here for the wounded warrior jeep?

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541&highlight=wounded

wait a minute, are you saying that avatar was banned on a different forum? A wheelers for the Wounded avatar? If so that just blows my mind right there....
Yep, saw that thread and have purchased raffle tickets. I'm looking forward to the drawing at the end of November so that I can take delivery of my new Jeep. ;)

No, the WFTW avatar wasn't banned elsewhere...haven't tried using it on the *other* forum. I figured after reading some of the things written on here about the other place, I probably shouldn't try it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm saving up for the yellow star...:bounce:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
No, the WFTW avatar wasn't banned elsewhere...haven't tried using it on the *other* forum. I figured after reading some of the things written on here about the other place, I probably shouldn't try it.

that is just all togther wrong that a avatar like that could even start ripples. That is just sad that $$$ is coming BEFORE something positive like that.

DISCLAIMER:
I don't intend to turn this thread into another jk-forum bash thread as there is way too much talk about that for my taste already. Just felt the need to express how sad that is....

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
COLOR ME RED!

BTW- Thanks for the forum to whoever is runnin' this joint.:grinpimp:

Great idea for a thread--- I didnt even know what a red star was!

And........:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys just make me proud...stepping up to the plate like that...I owe you all a :beer::beer::beer: oh...and Jason...be carefull out their;):usa:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm saving up for the yellow star...:bounce:

Hey...hey...get the Red Star NOW! You should be able to get a discount for the Yellow Star when that time comes...of course, I don't speak for the management regarding these matters (the discount).:thefinger:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey "Dustoff",..did you have a "Recruiter' position anytime while in the "Army", you have that hidden talent...:thefinger:. Good job bringing these guy's on board.."Red Star":beer::beer:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts