·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red Rock Fabrication JK Pre-Runner Winch Mount Front Bumper

PART #: RRF-1000

Price: $599.95
**Optional blocker beam skid plate available for $75**

In Stock Ready to Ship! Please allow 2-3 days for packaging and shipment of your order.

* Optional blocker beam skid plate (see additional images) is not yet in stock. We are expecting to have these in stock in 3-4 weeks. If you order the bumper w/ blocker beam skid plate, we will ship the bumper first and then ship the blocker beam skid plate as soon as it’s available. *

We’re proud to release our new JK Stubby Winch Mount Front Bumper. Designed with ground clearance in mind, this bumper is built for the trails! The factory lines of the JK were taken into careful consideration to ensure this bumper looks at home on the vehicle.

Standard Features Include:

- Proudly made in USA!

- Winch mount designed to accept Superwinch EPi9.0 winches as well as most popular WARN, Ramsey, and similar winches without modification.

- Fairlead mounting bracket included.

- Fog light mounts with integrated bezels designed to fit factory fog lights.

- Through welded and re-enforced d-ring mounts.

- Aggressive pre-runner style hoop, fully welded to the bumper for maximum strength.

- Textured black powder coat finish.

Please visit our website for ordering information at www.redrockfab.com

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Sorry for the sidetrack but what kind of tires are on the jeep? I like the pattern but cannot read the lettering.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Here's a little better picture:

These are currently in stock ready for shipment.

Please visit www.redrockfab.com for more information.
That bumper looks really nice! I wish this was available before I got my shrockworks, if it was I would have gone this route. It is nice to see more and more nice made peices available for the JK :beer::beer:

Thats cool you have them actually in stock. I waited about 5 months from the day Schrockworks withdrew the money from my account to the day I finally saw the bumper :shaking:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hey Redrock.

I really like the front bumper, nice design.

What can you tell me about the rear bumper? I love it, it looks familiar, if you know what I mean. There are some nice changes to it though. I love the new carrier.

Where will the high lift mount? Will it still fit below the tire?
What's the wait time and price on this?
Any chance I could have you cut some custom holes for fog lights?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Redrock.

I really like the front bumper, nice design.

What can you tell me about the rear bumper? I love it, it looks familiar, if you know what I mean. There are some nice changes to it though. I love the new carrier.
Hi Mike, good talking to you the other day! I wanted to answer your post for others who were interested though.

I can tell you the rear is not quite ready yet but we’re very close… There’s some information here:

http://www.redrockfab.com/shop/images/product_images/product_image_1499.jpg

We’ve built 2 bumpers so far, and our 3rd is currently at the laser cutters and they’re lagging on us (no surprise). The first two fit, we just weren’t happy enough with the fit to go to production. We’re just tweaking a few tolerances now.

We’re hoping to test fit the 3rd bumper within the next 1-2 weeks. Once we’re happy with the fit we should be able to build 10 units in about 2-3 weeks.

Until we have a bumper we’re set on to go to production with I can’t set any dates as to when they will be available though.

Where will the high lift mount? Will it still fit below the tire?
Kelly’s currently playing with the hi-lift mount, and he’s trying for a vertical mount but I don’t have any pictures yet. He should have the tire carrier fully wrapped up in the next week or two, and I’ll have some more pictures then.

What's the wait time and price on this?
Price will be $599.95 for the bumper alone, or $1174.95 for the bumper + tire carrier. The tire carrier can be added to the bumper at a later date (the hinge bolts in to the bumper).

Wait time I can’t answer yet though for the reasons explained above. We’re not accepting pre-orders until we actually have units in production, and I’ll be sure to let everyone know when that is. I’m hopeful it will be in the next 1-2 weeks but I can’t say 100%.

Any chance I could have you cut some custom holes for fog lights?
Certainly, if you give us the dimensions we’ll be glad to cut them for you. We’re open to custom requests like this when they line up with our production schedule.

FYI We’re also trying to find a LED backup light to use in the center opening for customers who do not wish to use the rear winch mount.

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts