JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 2008 JK and am looking to buy a Red Rock Fab Pre Runner Bumper. I can't seem to find any one who has them for sale, and it kinda appears they are out of biz. So... I am looking to see if anyone has one to sell, or even would share install directions so that perhaps I can have someone build one. Anyhow, thanks so much.

Todd

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Where are you located? I have one that i may be convinced to part with. I cut mine shorter though. Here is what it looks like.

corey d

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks so much for the quick response. I live in Denver. I was going to try to get a hold of Kelly at Red Rock Fab, but haven't had the chance yet. So, your bumper... Can I mount it on the same factory bumper mounts since you shortened it, or do I need to make some mods? What kind of dollars are we talking for you to part with it? Thanks again.

Todd

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Hey, thanks so much for the quick response. I live in Denver. I was going to try to get a hold of Kelly at Red Rock Fab, but haven't had the chance yet. So, your bumper... Can I mount it on the same factory bumper mounts since you shortened it, or do I need to make some mods? What kind of dollars are we talking for you to part with it? Thanks again.

Todd
It will mount up the same as if i didnt shorten it. Everything is the same back there. PM about to be sent.

corey d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts