1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Bump for a great bumper and good people. I'll personally vouch for the quality. I have the front and will be ordering the rear soon.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're now accepting pre-orders for the Rear Bumper Tire Carrier Systems and expect to be shipping in 4-6 weeks. We're doing a small first production run of 10 to ensure we don't run into any tolerance issues. Once we're confident we will scale up production accordingly.

As of today, 5 of the first 10 are still available. Here's a link if you'd like to pre-order:

http://www.redrockfab.com/shop/jk-rear-bumpers/jk-rear-bumper-tire-carrier.html

Front bumpers are in stock, this is for the rears only.

·
Registered
573 Posts
We're now accepting pre-orders for the Rear Bumper Tire Carrier Systems and expect to be shipping in 4-6 weeks. We're doing a small first production run of 10 to ensure we don't run into any tolerance issues. Once we're confident we will scale up production accordingly.

As of today, 5 of the first 10 are still available. Here's a link if you'd like to pre-order:

http://www.redrockfab.com/shop/jk-rear-bumpers/jk-rear-bumper-tire-carrier.html

Front bumpers are in stock, this is for the rears only.
Ordered mine last night! PM sent. Hopefully I am in that "5 available" (now 4) list....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ordered mine last night! PM sent. Hopefully I am in that "5 available" (now 4) list....
I know it is only 3 available now... :)

Rocker Guards with aluminum inserts as well.

Oh, and Big Brown whould be dropping off my front bumper today. Now if only my Warn winch had not have gotten lost in the mail.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it is only 3 available now... :)
Actually 2 available currently :).

Oh, and Big Brown whould be dropping off my front bumper today. Now if only my Warn winch had not have gotten lost in the mail.
LOL that's an awful big box to get lost in the mail, seems to happen a lot more often than it should with "Big Brown" to us too :bawling:.

FYI We only ship through FedEx. I've run into far too many problems with UPS.

Thanks again Deven! That's a nice JK you've got, please be sure to post up some pics once everything is installed!

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I got my Pre runner RedRock bumper installed! It looks great. I actually sold my Schrockworks to get this bumper and I am so much hapier with it!

Just wanted to say thanks for putting such nice products out.

This weekend I am going to relocate my winch seloniod then I will post some pics of the new bumper. I guess the sliders are at the powder coaters so hopefully I will have some pics of those next week :beer:

Once again thanks! Excelent customer service, no 5 month wait time and some of the best built peices I have seen!! Can't beat that!!

·
Super Moderator
6,224 Posts
Did not know they had shut-down; at least they did not flood the Recent Conversations or Active Topics with blanket tactics...

bump for old-times sake!

:jeep2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts