JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m just looking for what are the best lift kit brands out there and ones to stay away from and basically what y’all would recommend

·
JKowners Vendor
'13 JK
1,280 Posts
Avoid Rough Country 😂 . Poor post college 3 job me (at least I was the one paying for my jeep and parts w/o help BUT) made the dumb choice of getting an RC and while it never busted or broke on me, the ride was bleh and cheap, and the rear started to get kind of floaty. I'd commit the money to a Rock Krawler/JKS/EVO kit (be aware that these manufacturers are having some large delays (4-12 weeks between some).

-Julia

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Avoid Rough Country 😂 . Poor post college 3 job me (at least I was the one paying for my jeep and parts w/o help BUT) made the dumb choice of getting an RC and while it never busted or broke on me, the ride was bleh and cheap, and the rear started to get kind of floaty. I'd commit the money to a Rock Krawler/JKS/EVO kit (be aware that these manufacturers are having some large delays (4-12 weeks between some).

-Julia
How are the teraflex lifts have been thinking going with them

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,270 Posts
All lifts kits are shit bags of compromise.
Since you've provided absolutely no details about your budget, intended usage, intended lift height, tire size, door count, etc, your question is moot.
Don't take advice from the puppy mill on which dog to buy.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
All lifts kits are shit bags of compromise.
Since you've provided absolutely no details about your budget, intended usage, intended lift height, tire size, door count, etc, your question is moot.
Don't take advice from the puppy mill on which dog to buy.
This. 👆
A guy comes to a site with a decade of archived tech on suspension....you know what..go with Teraflex. It ain't the best, and it ain't the cheapest, and it ain't the most ethical, but fuck it. Dennis has funny infomercials on youtube.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thar is the preferred lift of Jesus and the 12 disciples.
Nothing wrong with a kit that has drop brackets and stock arms if all you want to do is FSRs and run bigger tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts