JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello JK Owners:

My name is Jason Baden. I own Reno Off-Road (Parts & Accessories). We recently joined as a vendor, and hope to earn your business as well as, get to know a lot more people in the Jeep world, and if lucky enough see you in the dirt some day.

Reno Off-Road is a Family Business
Myself, my wife Marianne, and our two daughters. We are extremely passionate about what we do, the off-road industry, and how Reno Off Road can help you with top name brands at affordable prices. I

High Performance to Low Budget Parts.
For Race, Sand, Desert, Rock or Show.
We Use What We Sell.

Contact: 775 553 8333 | [email protected] | www.renooffroad.com

We carry a 5 star rating, and strive every day to maintain the same level of customer satisfaction in every aspect of what we do as a business, sponsor and friend to those in the industry.

Our Commitment to You

Security/Privacy -
Your privacy is very important to us. Your personal information is secure. Your shopping experience is secured by GeoTrust. And we do not share, sell, or SPAM your information.

Quality – We strive to provide you with quality parts. Almost all our parts come with a manufacture warranty. We have a great return policy and are committed to product satisfaction.

Satisfaction – We want you to be satisfied with your parts, and experience with us. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy and become return customers. If you are ever unhappy with our service, we want to hear about it, so we can fix it.

Convenience – We take orders online, email, phone and text. Our online store has a one page check out process. And, we provide price quotes for parts you do not see online.

Great prices – We try to meet or beat our competition, local and online. Our online prices are already discounted. However, if you find the exact same part elsewhere, please contact us with the details, so we can do our best to try to meet or beat that price for you.

We want to earn your business.

We truly enjoy every aspect of off-roading. We supply parts for Jeeps, 4x4s, Buggies, UTV, and Off-Road Racing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts