JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Ricky!!!!!

Looking beastly!

Call me when you get a chance.

I havent heard from you and seen you in a long time. If you're around this weekend I'm going wheeling some where?

949-292-0390 (gf's cell)

Delano.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ricky!!!!!

Looking beastly!

Call me when you get a chance.

I havent heard from you and seen you in a long time. If you're around this weekend I'm going wheeling some where?

949-292-0390 (gf's cell)

Delano.
whats up Delano! havent seen you in a while, i wont be able to go play for a little bit cuz we just bought a home and were busy with the whole move and getting situated. once things get back to normal, ill def give you a call

btw did you get your 2012?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
whats up Delano! havent seen you in a while, i wont be able to go play for a little bit cuz we just bought a home and were busy with the whole move and getting situated. once things get back to normal, ill def give you a call

btw did you get your 2012?
no....

congratz on the house and let me know when you guys are ready to go wheeling.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Are there any good trails there? Is that the same place with the ~10' wide rock garden up a hill and big steps?

I went there right after I bought my JK, was bored to death with the trails we came across.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yep. Thats Gorman. Trails are great for quads and dirt bikes. Nothing too hardcore for Jeeps. Miller jeep trail is close by. Heard its ok. Great for newbies, lots of scenic stuff. cant find my pics

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Cool, when I was there the Miller Jeep Trail had been closed for a fire. IIRC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.