1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Great pics.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Awesome pics. What are some of the specs on that willys wagon? That thing looks sick. And please tell me the body is all original. I know if it were from the east coast, the thing would be all rust by now.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Nice. Looks like a good time had by all.

Now maybe you can answer that PM I sent you last Thursday. :thefinger:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Awesome pics. What are some of the specs on that willys wagon? That thing looks sick. And please tell me the body is all original. I know if it were from the east coast, the thing would be all rust by now.
Thanks for the compliment. Its all original body, an frame. Dana 44 detroit, warn chromos, ol school AGR hydro assist, 16in. King Coilovers, 3link panhard setup, 15 pack National Springs out back, Dana 60hd, detriot 35spline, flanged 5on5.5 15x10 Allied Rock a Thon Beads, 383 (420HP) chevy SB, vortec heads, Toy Shop built 700r4 to a Dana 300 4to1, 32spline frt an rear outputs, Tom Woods 1350s frt an rear, 6point cage with 4 mastercrafts tied in, the suspension was built 12 years ago an works flawless. We"ve made minor upgrades over the years. But this rig was ahead of its time at its prime, and can still run the hardest trails in So. Cal with finesse. Thanks again, an hope to see you on the trail........................:beer::beer:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Whats the new style of LED lighting all about on Bond and Mr Lika's heeps all about? Looks way different than the Rigid stuff....Any night pics from inside the cabs?

·
Vendor
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats the new style of LED lighting all about on Bond and Mr Lika's heeps all about? Looks way different than the Rigid stuff....Any night pics from inside the cabs?
Those rigs are lighted by VisionX LED light bars and rounds. Will take a night shot from inside the cab one of these nights. Certainly have been meaning to.

We also just put in 7" LED Truck-Lite headlamps into some of our rigs - very easy and amazing upgrade.

Shoot me a call at 866-900-8841. I'll answer any questions you have.

Cheers,
Bond

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Bond. Fun relaxing day. Everything about that Willys was cool.:smokin: Sounded amazing!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice Pictures Bond. Looks like all had a great time!! Wish I could have made it.

Mr. Lika and Bond are both running the VisionX Reflex 12" LED bars just above the winch. They have 10-watt LED's in them, way more powerfull than the other brand. Rebel Offroad sells ALL VisionX products and installs them too. :smokin:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice Pictures Bond. Looks like all had a great time!! Wish I could have made it.

Mr. Lika and Bond are both running the VisionX Reflex 12" LED bars just above the winch. They have 10-watt LED's in them, way more powerfull than the other brand. Rebel Offroad sells ALL VisionX products and installs them too. :smokin:
what's the link for that one?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts