JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eastern Rebels,
Let me extend to you the biggest thank you I can give. It was a huge undertaking getting out to Florida and from the second I landed, I knew it was worth it. You made myself and the part of my team that could visit feel right at home.

Between Kha (honorary Rebel for life) going faaar out of his way to make sure we succeeded to the literal thousands of people that stopped by to say hi like old friends would - THANK YOU. We had a blast hanging out with old friends and new friends. Adamantium, TOWLES!, Kha, Poison Spyder, sPOD, Rigid Industries, Ben H, XTORM, Daytona Shores Resort, MID FLORIDA JEEP CLUB, WS Offroad, Rooster Offroad, Rock Krawler, - yep, always a pleasure.

So here is the go - if you are a new EASTERN REBEL - speak up! Share your pictures from the event, your pictures of my truck or Rebel Command JK running around, or you with a Rebel team member.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I spy new tires since EJS! Very nice!

Gotta love Florida, one of my favorite destinations. Hopefully you made it over to the gulf side to enjoy the white sandy beaches while you were there!

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Took 2 days to get the damn Rebel temp Tattoo off my neck...lol

Good to share some beverages with you Bond.

:beer:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Kha is the man... :beer::beer::beer::beer:

(Hijack begin)
I hate I forgot my shirt who won that contest anyway????
(thread hijack over)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Great seeing you Bond! Hope that you had a blast!!!! I've got to get back out West soon...

Take care, Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice to meet you Bond, Awesome JK and tow rig. My son has been sporting your hat for the past few days and wont take it off. He even wore it to baseball practice today,lol.

Cheers on ya:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Where's the like button??

Well the Rooster made it back to Destin so that should put the Rebel rig somewhere near Alabama by now...man what a drive

Rebel - you guys rock! I had a blast, good times and glad to have met you.

Rooster

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Just when you think Jeep Beach can't get any better, you get to meet cool people like the ones from Rebel. Who knew. Can't wait to hang with you guys some more. :beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts