JKOwners Forum banner

Rebel Offroad: Panos' Greek JK

8K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  TEXASKEV 
#1 ·

Rebels,
Our very good friend Panos from Athens, Greece sent back some photos of his very stout JK Unlimited. As most of you know I'm from abroad myself. I have a special place in my heart for our international customers because I know what it's like trying to source high quality Jeep parts overseas. Wheeling in places like Australia means parts have to do more than look good - they have to survive 3-week trips across barren deserts.

Anyways, thought you'd all get a kick out of his rig. Shipping him parts is a blast - UPS seems to have new rules and paperwork everytime.

He's running our front and rear bolt-on Rebel Offroad Engineering coilover kit with our modified Teraflex long arm kit. Looks like wheeling over there is a blast!

Cheers,
Bond

See less See more
#15 · (Edited)
HA! Very cool.

Bond, where did you come to the US frome? I've talked to you on the phone and you sound pretty americanized! Love your company and products. Thanks for being a big part of the Jeep world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.