Vendor
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contest 1:
http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52050

Contest 2:
http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52053

Rebels,
Jason here - after Bond got back and DRAGGED himself into work this morning - I knew he had fun in Florida. It wasn't till I saw all the photos, talked to Kha on the phone, and watched some obstacle course video that I realized just what a good time Jeep Beach 2011 must have been.

So - to THANK YOU for giving my boss a much needed dose of fun - I'm launching THREE contests to show our appreciation!

Appreciation Contest #3: POISON SPYDER $50 GIFT CERT!

1. To enter - write in 1 sentence why your Jeep deserves a FREE Poison Spyder $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
2. Please keep it under 20 words!
3. On Monday, May 23, 2011, we'll pick our favorite response and issue you a gift certificate that will save you $50 on your next Poison Spyder Customs order with Rebel Offroad.

Get posting!

Cheers,
Jason
(wait, that's Bond's line!)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Winning

·
Registered
216 Posts
Cause after 11 months in Iraq I still don't have enough money to buy BFH bumpers till after I sell my heavy ass mopar bumpers.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Forget my Jeep I want to put a PSC gear on our fire truck so we can it off road!:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I need to keep my Jeep from shrinking in the rain again:

1. To enter - write in 1 sentence why your Jeep deserves a FREE Poison Spyder $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE! -Check
2. Please keep it under 20 words! -Check
Forget my Jeep I want to put a PSC gear on our fire truck so we can it off road!:grinpimp:
I'll help install that shit as long as I can go play!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Tinker Rubi is worthy She is already on 40's and in need or good fenders and armor Thanks in advance

·
Registered
590 Posts
My Mod piggy bank is running dry, $50 will keep the addiction fueled with PSC goodies.

·
Registered
691 Posts
My wife's, I mean my Jeep needs Diff covers, is sexy!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Congrats Rumdrink! Mine wasn't leaking but she still needs diff covers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts