1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contest 1:
Rebel Offroad: Florida ROCKS Contest #1: FREE SHIPPING

Rebels,
Jason here - after Bond got back and DRAGGED himself into work this morning - I knew he had fun in Florida. It wasn't till I saw all the photos, talked to Kha on the phone, and watched some obstacle course video that I realized just what a good time Jeep Beach 2011 must have been.

So - to THANK YOU for giving my boss a much needed dose of fun - I'm launching THREE contests to show our appreciation!

Appreciation Contest #2: EXTRA 5% SAVINGS

1. To enter - share your favorite moment from Jeep Beach.
2. It can be a quote, photo, sighting, etc.
3. On Monday, May 23, 2011, everyone who posted in this thread will receive a PM with your coupon code that will give you an extra 5% off any order placed at www.REBELOFFROAD.com

EVERONE IS A WINNER IN THIS CONTEST!*

Get posting!

Cheers,
Jason
(wait, that's Bond's line!)

*(limit 1 code per order per customer.)

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I don't have a picture of it but I thought seeing the old Military jeep trying to get up the extreme course hill was pretty cool.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Scary moment when the Rebel rig would not stop for any obstacle,lol

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
Well, let's see...

-There was the always funny "TAYLOR! TOSSED SALAD FOR TAYLOR!" moment at dinner.

-Ramiro getting "chocolate on his face" at the pool.

-Then there was Ramiro (with his trademark Colombian accent) telling Damon from Rigid: "If ju want, I call my daughter. She twenty four. She come up here, ju can f*ck her all weekend. I don't care!"

-The guy HONESTLY asking Kha: "Does your license plate say Way Of Life?"

-The debacle that ensued at Daytona Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep with the Rebel crew. First, the douchebag that worked at the dealership dropped the gate on the hood of the SuperDuty (denting and scratching it nicely). Followed by the same douchebag telling the Rebel crew to take the JK off the stand, immediately AFTER watching them put it up there.

-The bro-mance between Larry McRae and a certain Rebel employee. :thefinger:

-The incident in which Kenny was LISTING the reasons the cop could've pulled him over while driving Rockster; when she asked: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

-The a$$-puckering moment when Kenny almost rear-ended Delilah(she was in Rockster) after his brake rotor shattered.... Good thing he yanked the e-brake and went sideways! The cop on the other side of the intersection didn't even bat an eye.

-And I can't forget to mention the absolute FUNNIEST moment of Jeep Beach 2011.
It was a conversation that took place between Jake and the night Manager at The Shores one night, while everyone is outside around the fire pits:
Manager: "Folks, can I have your attention please?"
Jake: "Who are you, Security?
Manager: "No sir, I'm the Evening Manager."
Jake: "Good! Cause you ain't nowhere big enough to be Security. Hell, you're kinda small."
**At this point, the Manager is starting to get a pissy look on his face.**
Manager: "I'm going to have to ask you folks to not have coolers or glass out here."
Jake: "Why are you asking just us? You got somethin against handicap people?"
**The Managers face went from pissy to pure fear at this point.**
Manager: "No sir! Not at all, sir! I am asking everyone out here."
Jake: "HAHAHA! I'm just messin with ya!"

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, let's see...

-There was the always funny "TAYLOR! TOSSED SALAD FOR TAYLOR!" moment at dinner.

-Ramiro getting "chocolate on his face" at the pool.

-Then there was Ramiro (with his trademark Colombian accent) telling Damon from Rigid: "If ju want, I call my daughter. She twenty four. She come up here, ju can f*ck her all weekend. I don't care!"

-The guy HONESTLY asking Kha: "Does your license plate say Way Of Life?"

-The debacle that ensued at Daytona Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep with the Rebel crew. First, the douchebag that worked at the dealership dropped the gate on the hood of the SuperDuty (denting and scratching it nicely). Followed by the same douchebag telling the Rebel crew to take the JK off the stand, immediately AFTER watching them put it up there.

-The bro-mance between Larry McRae and a certain Rebel employee. :thefinger:

-The incident in which Kenny was LISTING the reasons the cop could've pulled him over while driving Rockster; when she asked: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

-The a$$-puckering moment when Kenny almost rear-ended Delilah(she was in Rockster) after his brake rotor shattered.... Good thing he yanked the e-brake and went sideways! The cop on the other side of the intersection didn't even bat an eye.

-And I can't forget to mention the absolute FUNNIEST moment of Jeep Beach 2011.
It was a conversation that took place between Jake and the night Manager at The Shores one night, while everyone is outside around the fire pits:
Manager: "Folks, can I have your attention please?"
Jake: "Who are you, Security?
Manager: "No sir, I'm the Evening Manager."
Jake: "Good! Cause you ain't nowhere big enough to be Security. Hell, you're kinda small."
**At this point, the Manager is starting to get a pissy look on his face.**
Manager: "I'm going to have to ask you folks to not have coolers or glass out here."
Jake: "Why are you asking just us? You got somethin against handicap people?"
**The Managers face went from pissy to pure fear at this point.**
Manager: "No sir! Not at all, sir! I am asking everyone out here."
Jake: "HAHAHA! I'm just messin with ya!"

Chris, That's some funny Stuff.
I'm glad I was there for most of that. Not all of it, Most of it. Good memories. Well not the dealership incident with the dent in the hood of the SuperDuty, Could have done without that!

I think you left out the Denny's at 2 am with the 4 cops sitting off to the side and the Waitress with the TAKE NO CRAP attitude who was dishing it out to Taylor! Honestly, Who goes to Denny's at 2 AM?

We are looking forward to next year and all the fun and antics that I am sure will take place.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The Spiderweb Tops video deserves a mention :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
ha!

oh the memories. Chris-your shirt wins for sure.

someone left out the fact that Damon didnt stop trying to get Ramiros accent down all weekend. He finally stopped doing it yesterday. If I heard one more "ju come over here" i was going to start tearing tattoos off of him.
and Bond-you were this(II) close to having a tattoo of your logo on his neck, next year throw him $100 and he will do it.

The red CJ lawn darting off the big hill on the obstacle course. I might have been the only one to see this..Almost really bad..

Kha passing out in the jeep for a few hours was good, though I missed it.

Bond crawling the RC into the fire a couple times...also good.

Rebel getting abused at the Jeep dealership was lame.

Someone's love affair with Larry. also good.

and for me, note to self, dont order salad in Florida.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts