JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rebels,
Jason here - after Bond got back and DRAGGED himself into work this morning - I knew he had fun in Florida. It wasn't till I saw all the photos, talked to Kha on the phone, and watched some obstacle course video that I realized just what a good time Jeep Beach 2011 must have been.

So - to THANK YOU for giving my boss a much needed dose of fun - I'm launching THREE contests to show our appreciation!

Appreciation Contest #1: FREE SHIPPING

1. To enter, search the internet, facebook, forum threads, your own camera, your friends camera, etc.
2. Post pictures in this thread of your rig at Jeep Beach! It can be on the beach during the parade, at the motor speedway, Hooters, ANYWHERE at a Jeep Beach 2011 event. No limit to the numbers of photos of your rig at Jeep Beach you can post.
3. On Monday, May 23, 2011 we'll pick our favorite photo and post up the winner's screen name.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE A COUPON CODE FOR FREE SHIPPING ON ANY PRODUCT WE OFFER!*

Get posting!

Cheers,
Jason
(wait, that's Bond's line!)

*(limit 1 code per order, maximum shipping charge of $200 in shipping charges - ground shipments only - balance above $200 will be paid by customer.)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Here's mine on the beach after the parade. As you can see, it needs a little help from the Rebels!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts