JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebels,
Customer just picked up his 2011 COD JK-Dr - in his wife's 2011 70th Anniversary Edition.

This is one cool Jeep! (stay tuned for photos of the COD Jeep).

·
Registered
931 Posts
i dig the gold 70th color... would look sick with nice black accents....i was thinking about possibly talking the wife into getting the same one for her in the next couple of months. :beer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Omg it's so different to see the pictures of my Jeep on the forums than seeing it on the driveway lol. I love driving it! I'm looking forward to upgrading it and taking it for off-roading with the kids.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Omg it's so different to see the pictures of my Jeep on the forums than seeing it on the driveway lol. I love driving it! I'm looking forward to upgrading it and taking it for off-roading with the kids.
I had a feeling that was your Jeep after seeing your intro post.

Very nice.

Are you going to get a Rebel makeover? Rest assured you will be in good hands with Bond and co.

:beer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks!

Yep definitely I'll get a Rebel makeover but I need to decide what I really want to get..since I joined this site I keep seeing more and more cool stuff I could add to my Jeep or replace.

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
As much as I love to build these things, I am not so sure I would alter the anniversary edition. Just me, either way that is one nice ride, congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
As much as I love to build these things, I am not so sure I would altar the anniversary edition. Just me, either way that is o e nice ride, congrats!!!
x2 suttle changes wheels tires or just tires and a lift would be perfect....i wouldnt mess with bumpers flares ect...drivetrain yes:smokin:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Pfft... I'd mod the HELL out of it!!! But then again... it's a-holes like me that drive the prices on stuff like this up later down the road (by making unmolested pieces harder to find)... :grinpimp:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
I like the 70th Anniversary Jeep....but I wouldn't want to mod it or wheel it cause it has that "anniversary edition"/"limited edition" thing going for it. And of course I have gotten into the MECUM Auto Auctions lately seeing the classics like 60s mustangs going for $80,000 plus! :laughing:

can't wait to see what this will look like since you are an able/willing participant to modify it! :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Rebels,
Customer just picked up his 2011 COD JK-Dr - in his wife's 2011 70th Anniversary Edition.

This is one cool Jeep! (stay tuned for photos of the COD Jeep).

I'm supprised you didn't talk them into letting you guys get ahold of it, that would have been one bad ass anniversary mod. LOL

·
Registered
540 Posts
Its the COD you really want to see. Was there while it was in the process of being built out. Guy went all out, going to be a sweet looking and capable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah u right! My hubby's BlackOps looks very cool after all the work Rebel did on it. I love the sound of the engine, it sounds so loud and impressive! I don't think anyone notices that my shiny and sparkly thing is a Jeep when I park it next to my hubby's Jeep on our driveway hehe.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah u right! My hubby's BlackOps looks very cool after all the work Rebel did on it. I love the sound of the engine, it sounds so loud and impressive! I don't think anyone notices that my shiny and sparkly thing is a Jeep when I park it next to my hubby's Jeep on our driveway hehe.
congrats Yulia, talk to Bond about our push an encouragement to get more woman involved in Jeeping. We hope to see you out on the trails soon,,, congrats,,, Johnny

·
Registered
26 Posts
congrats Yulia, talk to Bond about our push an encouragement to get more woman involved in Jeeping. We hope to see you out on the trails soon,,, congrats,,, Johnny
Thanks! I went off-roading for the 1st time on Sunday in my Jeep and my hubby went in his, we had at least 10 other Jeeps with us. It was fun but very very bumpy! My hubby had our son with him and I had our 6 month old baby in the back ...sadly she didn't like it. She was screaming so after about an hour we had to drive back =(. I think she will get used to off-roading if we keep taking her! Going again next weekend for sure, I love it!

·
Registered
540 Posts
My wife was skeptical at first, then she found out how exciting life can be at 1mph. Now if we don't get out and off the pavement at least once a month, I hear about it.

Good times and great family fun. Good to see a family that wheels together.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks! I went off-roading for the 1st time on Sunday in my Jeep and my hubby went in his, we had at least 10 other Jeeps with us. It was fun but very very bumpy! My hubby had our son with him and I had our 6 month old baby in the back ...sadly she didn't like it. She was screaming so after about an hour we had to drive back =(. I think she will get used to off-roading if we keep taking her! Going again next weekend for sure, I love it!
Great to hear, yes I have 4boys an ive started them very early in the carcseat,, lol they will grow to enjoy it, its a great family bond,, where did you go?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great to hear, yes I have 4boys an ive started them very early in the carcseat,, lol they will grow to enjoy it, its a great family bond,, where did you go?
We went in Trabuco canyon but the Jeepers went to another trails after this one but we had to go home...Yep it's a great family bond and my 7 year old loves it. I'm pretty sure the baby will be fine after we go a couple more times. We're planning on going off-roading every weekend with the group or without.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts