JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite a while now, but I'm stoked to be here. I've seen a lot of positive reviews about Rebel Off Road on here and I hear nothing but good about them.

So next week I'm going to have them put a few thousand dollars worth of modifications on my Jeep.

Just wanted to say Thanks to the Socal Section here that tuned me in on Rebel and I'm excited for my Jeep's next phase!

And Rebel, if you see this, you can most def rebrand my JK!

Delano.

·
Premium Member
2,279 Posts
Yep, I've been rebranded myself, you can't go wrong with Rebel.:beer::bounce::beer:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Rebel has been excellent. Had them install the big brake kit a while back. They recently swapped my axles and transfer case for re-geared used Rubi axles and transfer case. I had them add sleeving and gusseted C-arms on the front axle. Did an excellent job! Easy to work with. My wife isn't too hip on the skull sticker though :)

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
I also am looking forward to the transformation.

And maybe I missed it, but I thought Rebel Offroad was the "new" name for outlaw offroad...not trying to stir any pots, but was there some sort of drama I missed? I bought my rear bumper from outlaw.

·
Vendor
2,957 Posts

And maybe I missed it, but I thought Rebel Offroad was the "new" name for outlaw offroad...not trying to stir any pots, but was there some sort of drama I missed? I bought my rear bumper from outlaw.
No drama, my brother and I wanted different things so we parted ways. I'm very happy to assist any friends I made at Outlaw with my new company Rebel Offroad.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep all my outlaw stickers dissapeared :grinpimp:
Bond is the man.
What are you getting done?
Arb Front and Rear Lockers, Gussets & Sleeves

You'll be VERY happy with them...:beer:...just as I was!!! That's why I'm going back to them SOON for some more stuff to be done!!!:beer:
Thank you! I'm stoked on life. Only have to wait a few days until the big pay off!

Yep, I've been rebranded myself, you can't go wrong with Rebel.:beer::bounce::beer:
Nice. Thank you!

Rebel has been excellent. Had them install the big brake kit a while back. They recently swapped my axles and transfer case for re-geared used Rubi axles and transfer case. I had them add sleeving and gusseted C-arms on the front axle. Did an excellent job! Easy to work with. My wife isn't too hip on the skull sticker though :)
Good to hear! I'm getting locked up with gussets and sleeves!

Not a fan of those rear decals - but happy to help!

Cheers,
Bond
Looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to seeing the transformation... then helping you test it out!
Cali,

Thanks man. Next week I will be looking to test out a couple trails. Please let me know when you go out next time!

Thank you!

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Rebel Rocks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts