785 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Grant you suck,I cant stop watching her:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I'm sorry, but this is the first chinese olympics I have boycotted in 50+ years...hopefully it'll be the last fake olympics

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I admit...I cheated....saw Lightnin' Bolt break 2 world records in the 100 and 200....way to go Jamaicoh.........................I'm a whore when it comes to track and field

Gee...this post padding is fun

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
hell yeah... those pics are way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is a bumper Jose!!!!

The mirror really is mounted a little too high!:bawling:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Now this is a bumper Jose!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I think it would look great on my Jeep.

·
Registered
785 Posts
if i had that on my jeep... it would only last 2 minutes... she would get the "o face" if you know what i mean;)

In 2 Minutes Id be ready for the 2nd round:thefinger:

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
I admit...I cheated....saw Lightnin' Bolt break 2 world records in the 100 and 200....way to go Jamaicoh.........................I'm a whore when it comes to track and field

Gee...this post padding is fun
Maybe because China has a reputation of deceit on key political issues. Maybe because they hide the truth about every aspect of their society. Maybe because they "outcast" any athletes that have an independent view. Maybe because they jail citizens without charging them of crimes and dont allow the "criminals" to defend themselves. Maybe because they hide behind lies and ignore safe exporting practices in the face of economic stimulus. Not sure...I am not even scratching the surface...

*And I am NOT trying to speak for Dusty. His intellegence far exceeds mine and he probably has much better reasons...but I feel the same way...Thats one phuked up "society" over there...and I have no respect for their communist scare tactic govt practices.
I guess he spoke for himself, I was really just curious what "fake Olympics" meant, since I am sitting here watching the "real" Olympics, by the way you spelled "intelligence" wrong in the above post.

Anyway back to da ladies!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts