JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used some Mopar bucks to get a storage bag for my half door Rubi. Had a Mopar bag for my half door TJ and all five parts stored just fine. This one for the JK has no room for the rear window. Too Wide! Don't want to fold it. What gives? How to go on trips and protect all the top pieces in a 2 door taking them along?

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I don't have the bag for the 1/2 door setup so I can't really answer you. But my soft top came with 2 storage bags, one for rear side and one for the rear. They are the type where you roll the windows up and slide them in. But I don't ever take my rear window off. I roll it up and secure it with the straps attached to the inside top of the rear. Then fold it down and put the mopar boot around it. Works great.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Are those straps that hold the rolled up back window an option or something, Ive owned a couple jeeps and none of them ever had them. Sorry, highjack over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine came with the straps that go around the rolled up rear window and snap onto the underside at the back of the top. Supposed to be able to put the top down with the roll in place but kinda worry about scratching it up that way. On my TJ, always used the bag and all plastic was kept pristine.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Mine came with the straps that go around the rolled up rear window and snap onto the underside at the back of the top. Supposed to be able to put the top down with the roll in place but kinda worry about scratching it up that way. On my TJ, always used the bag and all plastic was kept pristine.
I roll the rear window up for my four door. The other pieces fit in the bag.

I can't see jack out the rear b'cause of the 37" tire there anyway, but no obvious scratches so far.

JPK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts