1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Hmmm...........they kinda look like GAY onez :nono-1:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
That Jeep belongs to someone on here, I recognize that custom bumper. Cannot for the life of me remember his user name though. I see nothing "gay" about the look of that setup. Hrrrm, do they light up rainbow or something?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
^ Pretty gay. :rainbow2:

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rockridge 4wd sells a similar LED kit (red or white LED's) for $150 or so. It includes 2-pieces of powder coated sheet metal you bolt to the body and insert the 4" LED tail lights and white backing lamps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the silver jk i posted looks freaking awesome. I am ordering the tramp stamp asap and rolling with the spare in the back when wheeling

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I got the Warrior LED boxes from Quadratech.... the LED lights at Triple T truck stop. The camo is my handy work.
^^^^ Haha, this guy got his shit at the TTT. We here in the dirty south can confirm that he is gay hanging at the TTT. Many a rig here has been built off the TTT...

Oh and yeah, that green jeep is totally gay too. Anything with that much flex has to be gay. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
^^^^ Haha, this guy got his shit at the TTT. We here in the dirty south can confirm that he is gay hanging at the TTT. Many a rig here has been built off the TTT...

Oh and yeah, that green jeep is totally gay too. Anything with that much flex has to be gay. Lol

Too bad one of your lot lizards wasn t there . He could have had the full effect of triple TTT, tongue, teeth and a little tickle.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts