JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
it will dry.

I have washed mine before soap and a power washer. leave it in the sun and its still good to keep stuff back there

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
it'll live just fine. i've pressure washed mine.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Mine has mud stains all over it from sinking the JK in frog hole.... But its still holding up just fine... Keeps stuff from bouncing around back there... Pic for fun :grinpimp:

BTW, those are 35's that you cant see there...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
look into the tuffy secxurity deck
Is there anyone that makes a new lid that just replaces the stock one? I do get tired of the style of lid that came from the factory... One with hinges would be better.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Mdf? Mine it looks like some sort of plastic, need to look again I guess. It's been pretty sturdy with all the real heavy crap that I've had on it but no real water exposure.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Is there anyone that makes a new lid that just replaces the stock one? I do get tired of the style of lid that came from the factory... One with hinges would be better.
Tuffy is a vendor here and 4ws.com is a vendor as well. Kevin or Jeff @4ws.com can hook you up with any Tuffy product

[URL]http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-189-143-jk-locking-cubby-cover.aspx[/URL]

This heavy duty locking cubby cover replaces the existing flimsy cover from the factory. Constructed from 16 gauge and 1/8” thick welded steel. It creates secure storage in the hidden floor compartment which is ideal for securing valuable tools and gear. The unique design features our Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” thick steel components and a welded continuous steel hinge. The lid also provides a sturdier and more durable deck surface for items placed on top.

FEATURES:

• Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” steel components and a 10-tumbler, double bitted security lock containing built in weather seals
  • 1/8” thick welded steel mounting plate with all fastening hardware included
  • Continuous welded steel hinge
  • 1/8” steel mounting brackets with grade 8 fastening hardware
  • Jack is also secured when cover is locked
  • Durable powder coat finish
:beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Mdf? Mine it looks like some sort of plastic, need to look again I guess. It's been pretty sturdy with all the real heavy crap that I've had on it but no real water exposure.
How is your signature so massive!?!? I thought only 5 lines of text were allowed....

Sorry for the temporary hijack... :beer:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts