JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t seem to find the part for the harness, only the actual sensor, which I don’t need.

The wire got crushed in the rear bump so I need to replace it.

Anyone know the part number?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I can’t seem to find the part for the harness, only the actual sensor, which I don’t need.

Just cut out the wire and replace it with some 14 gauge wire. I did the same thing on rear passenger wires. Don't make the wires too long though, try to make the repair the same length.

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts

Don't know the PN, but if I remember correctly from removing all the wiring out of my Jeep, the rear speed sensors run all the way forward on the pass side, pick up the pass front sensor, around the radiator, and collect the dvr front. It's a long mofo.

edit: Never mind, you want the short little bugger.

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts

I keep a huge list of parts on a spreadsheet for all my Jeeps.
For my ‘11 Unlimited I have that Crown Automotive part# 5183448AA ( sometimes those mirror the OEM / Mopar part #s , fwiw) as the wire and attachment clip with our favorite red plastic pos retaining clip connector ..

I think Quadratec or others have these but USMC is right about just usin 14 gauge ....

:jeep2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I think I found it part # 68065018aa

We’ll see if it’s correct, otherwise I’ll just splice in some new wire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts