JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was looking at stuff in my garage yesterday and saw my rear seat there. It has never been sat in, and it was removed from the Jeep the day I got it home from the dealership (April 2009). It seems to be just taking up valuable space in my little garage. I figured maybe someone is looking to put in a third row in their 4 door or have a cool game room/garage couch or something. I am thinking $200 OBO and I will also include the rear seat belts/mechanisms if needed (the ones mounted on the roll bar). Of course, the headrests also.

It is located in my garage in Highlands Ranch CO. I have NO clue on how to ship this thing, but if buyer wants I will make an attempt. I'm guessing it weighs 60lbs or more.

Also willing to trade for JK stuff, or just about anything else that I can use.

Thanks!
J.C.

PENDING SALE...........

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wrapped in shrink wrap, it weighs 75#. I just got one shipped to me and that is what the ups tracking info said. It cost me $90 to ship it from NY to KY. FYI for anyone considering this.

Good luck with the sale, for guys like me with lots of young'ins, having a 3rd row makes wheeling fun for the whole gang!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wrapped in shrink wrap, it weighs 75#. I just got one shipped to me and that is what the ups tracking info said. It cost me $90 to ship it from NY to KY. FYI for anyone considering this.

Good luck with the sale, for guys like me with lots of young'ins, having a 3rd row makes wheeling fun for the whole gang!
Hey! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm interested in the seat and will be in Co. in Sep on the weekend of the 24th. and could pick it up then, if that would be ok. What color is the seat?

Thanks, Pat

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey guys, thanks for the replies, sorry about not getting back sooner but I usually spend my weekdays out in the mountains (I work weekends). The seat is the standard two toned grey color, not sure what it is called. I am at work right now so I can't get a picture of the actual seat, but I can snap a shot of my front seats so you can see the color. Will post up in a bit.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I am very interested in this item

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a pending sale and already taken a deposit. If it falls through, I will update the listing.
Thanks all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts