JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REALLY?!? How many freaking sub-sections are we going to get in the "Approved Vendor's Showcase" section? This shit is ridiculous!
I was all for it when the sub-sections were for specific manufacturers/vendors that had more than one specific item/part AND contributed. Now, we're getting them for things that are just non-nonsensical to have their own sub-section.
Examples: AIRAID, Dynomax Exhaust, Little Passenger Seats, AntennaX,

No disrespect to the above mentioned companies, but there are other sections of the forum to pimp your product (Vendor's Marketplace, JK General Discussion, JK New Product News). As for the other ones that are there, it's kind of a wasted space. Seriously! Besides Discount Tire and Poly Performance, there isn't even action in the other sub-forums. It's wasted space and unnecessary rolls of my scroll wheel. (Just click on them and see for yourself)
However, I will say that Poly & crew have been UBER helpful in answering a multitude of questions on this forum (even questions pertaining to things that they don't have a monetary interest in). Discount has also been quite helpful to members here.
Furthermore, where's every other vendor/manufacturers sub-section (Rock Krawler, RCO, Poison Spyder, TWF, Rigid, Airpark, River Raider, Xtorm, etc)? An ass-load more of them have been more technically, financially, personally, and comically beneficial to this forum than the ones that are there now.
A little organization isn't a bad thing.

I'm just saying...

:shitstorm:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
It's probably a premium subscription I would guess. I haven't really experienced any trouble scrolling past them and couldn't tell you who all was up there without cheating.

·
4,004 Posts
Bacon shakes? What is this magical concoction you speak of? :confused:
Nothing to get excited over. Pretty sure I read that they don't contain any real bacon, just syrup. I could be wrong.

I think McDonald's should make a bacon McFlurry :laughing:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I hate it too... Scroll past them all to get to the rest of the forums. Kind of crazy seems like there would be a better option like a single one that has the sub forums if that is what they want.

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
It's a matter of forum revenue and will continue until they start to drive people off. :gluging:

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
:shaking:

Those vendor's paid for their own forum.. its been an option for them for a long time..Years.. just more of them being bought now. And you can buy them on Pirate too, just more expensive I think.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
:shaking:

Those vendor's paid for their own forum.. its been an option for them for a long time..Years.. just more of them being bought now. And you can buy them on Pirate too, just more expensive I think.

You have to admit though, there are a lot and it's hard for the cheap guys like me to get noticed. How much is it? PM me, maybe I'll add EAD up there.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have to admit though, there are a lot and it's hard for the cheap guys like me to get noticed. How much is it? PM me, maybe I'll add EAD up there.
But we know where you're at in the Vendor's Marketplace sub-category.
If you do buy one though, you better use it; or I promise to mail you boxes of dog shit!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not really! If you check most of those sponsors do not post much at all. In general you get noticed more on a forum when you post all the time. In other words if you are active you will get noticed esp if you are on multiple forums.

Jason

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I don't notice them too often. I just hit "new posts" when I hit JKO and go from there.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Not really! If you check most of those sponsors do not post much at all. In general you get noticed more on a forum when you post all the time. In other words if you are active you will get noticed esp if you are on multiple forums.

Jason
I think my sarcasm was lost on you :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts