JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a Craigslist addict. I found this the other day for the JK. Stock Rubicon springs and shocks yet the shocks are black and not red? If the picture of the Jeep he posted is his then its a tough call... I mean I think maybe it has the Sahara sticker on the side but the picture is to far out. Not to mention he has painted flares like a Sahara but he has a painted hard top, AEV hood and bumper so could be paint happy... Also has Rubi Rock Rails..

What do you think, someone trying to make a quick dollar off the uneducated passing it off as Rubicon parts?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/808664313.html

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Could be the high pressure heavy duty shocks found on the X as an option or standard on the Sahara which are black...other then color, they're the same shock as found on the Rubi...don't know if the JK pictured is a real Rubi

A

·
0 Posts
I've got a set of real Rubi springs and shocks with 250 miles on them. If you're looking for some PM me.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a rubicon. I was just posting it up because I thought all Rubis had red shocks but I didnt think about the upgraded shocks on other models

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I read the tag on the close up spring pic as 5212616AB. If someone can check the part numbers it should tell;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts