JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am not only new here but new to jeeps. I have always wanted one but on the several occasions that I gone to purchase one something (read "wife" :innocent:) has changed my mind. Finally I decided I was getting to old to wait any longer and used the excuse that I was too old to keep loading the Miata on a trailer to tow behind the motor home and that I needed to simplify the process. Well, I convinced myself at least and the Miata is gone and new the Jeep is here. She ain't lovin' yet but I think it is growing on her.

The first trip out did not go so well (my mistakes) but now we have towed it a couple more times with no problems and I think she is starting to see the simplicity of it all and on the last trip we had some friends along and at lest we did have to make them walk (Miata is only two seater). The Jeep is not the easiest car to get into the back but again, it beat walking.

Hopefully I can learn a few things here and maybe add a little from time to time.

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Welcome to JKO.

:bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce:

·
Registered
207 Posts
welcome. once you go Jeep you never go back

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.