JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can tell you from first hand experience that the Ready Welder portable system was a life savor for me on my last Rubicon Run trip. I ripped my lower control arm mount clean off the front axle (which is a huge weak point on the stock suspension) in the middle of Caddy hill.

The guys from the Jeep Jamboree USA had a new Ready Welder system just ordered along with 2 yellow top Optima Batteries. With in 30 minutes they had me back on the trail with no issues from caddy hill to the end of the trail.

Since then I have purchaced one of the Ready Welder systems and had a custom dual battery tray built for 2 Optima Yellow Top Batteries mounted in the back of my Jeep.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Yep Ready Welder is the shiat. :bounce:

Ordering the model 10000ADP-CS welder from Premier Power Welder was a good choice for me as it has the cold switch. Once they master the JK electronics some will opt for their larger capacity alternator plus the voltage regulator to plug the leads directly into without the need for more batteries. But for me that will be difficult with the Hesco super charger in the way.

I also ordered the HellRoaring Technologies dual/multiple battery system so I can charge my extra batteries. I have a place on my New Image off road trailer for carrying two additional batteries as well.

Now I just need to learn to weld.:thefinger:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah the Ready Welder looks like a damn nice setup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts