JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
BFG would only give me $62 per tire on trade.
I Don't know but $62 a tire from discount seems like a decent deal. thats $310 bucks. YOu could probably sell them for more on craigs list but a quick and easy deal is always nice. If you are going to just mostly be DD'ing it then he may be right. 32's will take you almost anywhere and later when you get your 35's it will "feel" like a biger bump. However, if you are not happy with what you have now then you may never feel content. An inch taller and an inch wider tire will make a difference and look quite a bit bigger but is it worth a grand or so for it? I say, if you don't really "need" the slightly bigger tire then stick with the 32's and put your grand into something other mods until you get the itch and get 35's :D

Also, don't be fooled, I know it sounds like everybody is getting 35's and that 32's are "just" stock size tires but 32's are a decent size offroad tire! (you are right though, I think 32's on a lift may looka little small with the JK's monster wheel wells!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.